We know it’s a busy time, but this one’s easy. Getting a head start on next year’s pro dev is as fast and simple as registering for one (or more!) of our upcoming webinars. Here’s the line-up through February.
1/13, The Veterinary-Client-Patient Relationship within Shelter Systems
Join Aimee Dalrymple, DVM, Adjunct Clinical Assistant Professor, University of Florida Shelter Medicine Program, on Wednesday, January 13, from 3-4 ET, and learn what VCPR is, why it is important legally and ethically, and how it impacts telemedicine, transport, and health certificates. Pending approval by RACE for CE.
Register for The Veterinary-Client-Patient Relationship (VCPR) within Shelter Systems
1/21, Beyond COVID: Planning and Forecasting Your 2021 Fundraising Revenue
The Killoe Group’s Michael Buckley, CFRE, will give you tools to retain your 2020 donors and increase individual and corporate support in 2021; webinar will take place Thursday, January 21, at 3 ET. Approved by CFRE for 1 CE.
Register for Beyond COVID: Planning and Forecasting Your 2021 Fundraising Revenue
1/27-2/10, Effective Legislative Advocacy
Presented by Libby Post, Executive Director, New York State Animal Protection Federation, this series will provide you with actionable ideas to increase capacity to help animals through public policy. Note: these sessions will be location-generic though state-specific legislation will be used as examples. All three are approved by NACA for CE.
All webinars will take place Wednesdays from 3-4 ET:
- 1/27: Register for How the Legislative Process Works and learn how a bill becomes a law and the role the three prongs of government play in developing public policy.
- 2/3: Register for Lobbying 101 and walk away understanding the nuts and bolts of lobbying, including what nonprofits can and cannot do.
- 2/10: Register for Grassroots Organizing & Advocacy and obtain the tools and messaging needed to organize grassroots and local support for a policy initiative.
2/17, Recruiting and Retaining Veterinarians
Dr. Melanie DeHaan of Shelter Outreach Services (SOS) Ohio; The Charleston Animal Society’s Lucy Fuller, DVM; and Aimee St. Arnaud of Open Door Veterinary Support will teach you to how make your organization stand out when hiring veterinarians. This Wednesday, February 17 webinar starts at 3 ET. Pending approval by RACE for CE.
Register for Recruiting and Retaining Veterinarians.
What else you need to know about these webinars:
- All will be recorded and available on-demand 24/7
- All are approved for CAWA CEs
- They are pending approval for 1 CE by the Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS) for Texas Animal Control Officers
- They are free for Association members and non-members—bring your staff! (Non-members will need to create a free “Learning Non-Member” account in order to register; only registrants can receive a certificate of completion)