Hill’s Pet Nutrition is offering 10 $1,000 grants to the first 10 organizations who submit a qualifying video highlighting their collaborative spirit. Mark your calendars and submit by November 13.
Two words to describe the animal welfare world this year: Unprecedented collaboration.
The Association for Animal Welfare Advancement, in partnership with Hill’s Pet Nutrition, is excited to honor that collaborative, creative spirit during our Fall Virtual Conference on December 3—and we’d love to show off your organization!
Specifically, we’d like for you to create a short video highlighting how you’ve creatively and collaboratively managed the current climate in animal welfare. What programs & services did you put into place—or enhance–that impacted people and animals in your community? Did you partner with groups or people you never imagined you’d work with?
As a reward for sharing your creativity and collaboration, Hill’s will donate a $1,000 grant to the first 10 organizations who submit a qualifying video.
Interested in participating? In order to qualify:
- Keep it short! We’re looking for 60-90 second authentic and organic video clips, produced in-house, on your phone, etc. No need for fancy, professional productions, please.
- Introduce yourself and your partners in collaboration (including logos).
- Since time is limited and a picture is worth a thousand words, name the collaboration clearly and concisely and then show pics/video and let those speak for themselves. Or, if it works better, you can add a voiceover.
- Cite any stats you have regarding impact of the collaboration (people and animals served, etc.).
- Have fun! Let your brand (and your work) shine!
The deadline to participate is November 13. You’ve got two weeks, but remember, only the first 10 qualifying videos are eligible for the $1,000 donations.
Please note, we’ve been experiencing intermittent issues with our website. If you’ve been unable to register for The Fall Virtual Conference, we apologize profusely for the inconvenience. Keep trying—and know that our tech team is working to resolve the issue.